|"There are plenty of witnesses. I haven't got the evidence with me, but that doesn't change the facts–"
This article contains a list of appearances, but currently has few or no notes and references. Please help the The Super Babies Wiki by adding notes and/or references to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
During the First NoHead War, the NoHeads used a variety of war robots in their army. These robots, including F7 war robots and Bratpros, were produced in large factories in Delaware. War robots were ineffective in small numbers yet had the ability to overwhelm, or "swarm", in large groups. Additionally, they had limited intelligence and needed specific instructions to operate effectively. Organic commanders were usually assisted by specialized RC command war robots. They were briefly deactivated following the NoHead Cataclysm, but resurfaced in 2019 at the beginning of the Second NoHead War.
- The Super Babies: Book I: Pride of the Super Babies (first appearance)
- The Super Babies: Book I: Pride of the Super Babies (graphic novel)
- The Super Babies: Book II: The Blabberish Singer
- The Super Babies: Book II: The Blabberish Singer (graphic novel)
- The Super Babies: Book IV: An Ended Generation
- The Super Babies: Book IV: An Ended Generation (graphic novel)
- The Super Babies: Book V: The Final Chapter
- The Super Babies: Book V: The Final Chapter (graphic novel)
- Before The SMSB: What is a Bloodbath?
|Robots by classification|