The Hologram Pit Chambers were a series of rooms below the t and i Factory, serving as the defences protecting many valuable items people placed, most notably the hologram pit, from at least the 2010s. There were a total of seven chambers, each of which containing an obstacle or task that guarded the treasures and delayed any intruder.
In 2042, the hologram pit became the target of the Dark Woman due to its potent ability to bring her to full power. To this end, Ramona broke into the factory, but failed to obtain the artifact.
- Sebiscuits Cardarphen: "Dark vines... they like the dark and the damp-"
- Force Baby: "So light a fire!"
- Sebiscuits Cardarphen: "Yes - of course - but there's no wood!"
- Master Intelligence: "HAVE YOU GONE MAD? ARE YOU A MUTANT OR NOT?"
- — Sebiscuits, Master Intelligence, and Force Baby[src]
After going through the trapdoor, a long and dark drop through the air led into a chamber full of Dark vines, planted by Cherical McSnake on the orders of Charity Hirz. The plant was designed to entangle and suffocate any intruders, especially quickly the more the intruder tries to escape. Lightning, however, could be used to repulse them.
- Master Intelligence: "This isn't mutantry — it's musical instruments — Fobble instruments. A lot of the greatest mutants haven't got an ounce of talent in this range, they'd be stuck in here forever."
- Telekinibabe: "I think I'm going to have to play the piano then."
- — Master Intelligence and Telekinibabe[src]
The next chamber was so dark that it was impossible to see anything. It contained a Piano contraption, which had been placed by Ruby Wright. To get across the chamber, one had to play a complex tune on the piano.
- Master Intelligence: "Go on."
- Centauri: "I'm glad we didn't have to fight that one, come on, I can't breathe."
- — Master Intelligence[src]
- "Brilliant. This isn't mutantry — it's logic — a puzzle. A lot of the greatest mutants don't have any more logic than they do knowledge of Muggle instruments. What a play."
- ―Master Intelligence[src]
The second-to-last obstacle guarding the hologram pit was a logical riddle set by Qamar and Annabeth Black. Upon entering the chamber, the entrance was blocked by purple flames, whilst the exit was covered by black flames. A post holding seven umbrellas of differing shapes and sizes sat in the far edge of the room.
- The X-Adults: Endgame: The Latest Threat
- The Life and Legends: Ramona Meyer (first appearance)
- D.I.T. Website
Notes and referencesEdit