The book is set in London in 2077, seven years after The X-Adults: Endgame - Part 1 and twenty-three years before The X-Adults: Endgame - Part 2, and features Anakin and Jay Organa as the main characters. D.I.T. Website tells us that Anakin and Jay have been recruiting followers since the 2030s, culminating with the only resistance able to control the chaos caused by the Knights of Meyer.
Template:Pquote The plot revolves around the Organa brothers, who have made a brief stop in London in December 2077, shortly after completing their travels around the world to find followers and create an organization for the Light side. What was meant to be a short interlude is prolonged when a Muggle called Jade Stokowski inadvertently disrupts the already decreasing stability of Asia. In the shadows, the Dark Flame, disguised as a public official named Olivia Alexandra Mary, is waiting for the time of revenge.
The book takes place over three days.
The book opens with a dark setting where a bunch of people are gathered. Then, there is a flash of light and the back of a mutant, later revealed to be the Dark Flame. Then, there is a montage of newspapers before we finally settle in London. We see Anakin and Jay Organa on a ship as it arrives, and they get off. Along with several students of theirs, alleged to be the Team of Terror (the successor to the Boy-Team) in whole, come to a gathering outside a bank, where Maggie Credence is ranting about the mutants. Jay bumps into Jade Stokowski, a Muggle who is trying to get a bank loan to open a bakery. Finally, they are picked up by Teryn Weber, who tries to take him in to the President, but no one listens.
Meanwhile, the Dark Flame (disguised as an employee named Olivia Alexandra Mary) manipulates Colby Credence, who he believes is a Squib, into helping him find the Obscurial with the promise of protecting and training him. It is implied that "Olivia" believes the mysterious attacks occurring in New York City are the work of a powerful Obscurial, which he feels will be a great asset for his plans. Olivia Mary leaves and finds Anakin and Jay, attempting to take them in.
Inside a hotel, Anakin and Jay teach their followers the basics until daybreak comes and they can finish their journey. However, when a Muggle by the name of Jade Stokowski stumbles upon them, they are attacked by a mysterious force. Anakin orders his new students to run and hide, and a skirmish ensues that ends with the Knights retreating. The Organa brothers are eluded to who they are, so Anakin agrees to get to the bottom of it. Using the Force to mask his presence, he follows the survivors and finds them rendezvousing with a mysterious figure in a cloak. He reports this to Jay, who decides they must intervene.
Upon waking up, Anakin realizes that the students have been captured. He wakes Jay in a panic and insists that they have to be found. Jay and Anakin split up, during which time Jay meets Kira Golberg, who agree to help.
Kira takes Jay and Jade to her house where they meet Reba, Tina's sister. We later see the Credences visit a town hall, where they meet Sebastian Jones Senior and his son, also named Sebastian Jones. Sebastian Senior waves them away.
Meanwhile, Anakin Organa, on the run from the Golbergs as well as the Ukranian government, finds a Nundu within an undisclosed park. After much difficulty, he captures it and it gives him directions. However, he is shocked to learn it belongs to Jay. Sebastian Junior, the New York senator, is killed by a dark force later revealed to be an Obscurial. Kira catches Jay, Anakin, and Colby, and goes to Selena Hickory. Selena captures the trio, believing them to be the cause of Shaw's death, and has them locked up. Mary orders them to be taken to a chamber to be killed, but they escape with the help of Queenie.
Mary goes to the orphanage, but Colby's powers manifest and Mary Lou is killed. The Dark Flame approaches Colby and has him track down his adoptive sister Maggie Credence, believing her to be the source of the Obscurial. Once they find Maggie, who happened to be with Anakin, the Dark Flame cruelly rejects Credence, who angrily reveals that he is the Obscurial. Surprised, the Dark Flame attempts to turn Colby and Anakin to the Dark side, but Colby escapes and wreaks havoc, despite Anakin's protests. Jay and Kira find him and try to calm him down, but he is killed on Selena's orders. Through Jay's Spinjitzu, Mary is revealed to be none other than the Dark Flame. He correctly deduces that the Team of Terror will have to be dealt with quickly, or else they can very well destroy him and his army.
With the Dark Flame defeated, Jay and Anakin return to America. Jacob opens a bakery with some of his products looking like the beasts he had met before. Queenie enters, and Jacob remembers the events he has been through.
The following is a list of characters who appeared in the book, most of whom (as of now, the only known exceptions are Anakin and Jay Organa) are completely original to this work and never mentioned anywhere else in canon before. thumb|right|300px|Anakin Organa, the protagonist
- Anakin Organa – Master of the Team of Terror. Described as eccentric and introverted.
- Jay Organa – Founder of the Team of Terror. Described as eccentric and extroverted.
- Teryn Weber – "An ambitious worker at the Federal Government of London (FGL) who meets Jay. Tina is relegated to an office well below her abilities after she stood up for the wrong person. She longs to fight for what's right." Described as "grounded".
- Jade Stokowski – "An optimistic Muggle factory worker/aspiring baker who gets introduced to the mutants when he meets Jay." He begins the book post break-up and develops a crush on Reba.
- Reba Golberg – "Teryn's younger sister and roommate, a big-hearted free-spirit Mind invader who can read minds." Described as a "bombshell".
- Olivia Alexandra Mary – "A powerful official and the right-hand woman of the president." Set with the task of tracking down Anakin and Jay.
- Selena Hickory – President of New Guinea.
- Colby Credence – "Mary's troubled adopted son". Reportedly plays a big role in the mutant world canon.
- Mary Credence – "The narrow-minded leader of the fanatical Second Salemists, a group looking to expose and kill mutants.
- Narak – A goblin gangster who owns a speakeasy, does business with Anakin.
- Sebastian Jones Senior – A newspaper tycoon, and father of Senator Sebastian Jones Jr
- Sebastian Jones Junior – An American senator who holds a rally picketed by the New Salem Philanthropic Society.
- Lindon Jones – Younger child of Sebastian Jones Senior. He learns of a series of mysterious events in New Guinea that point to something mutated.
- Maggie Credence – A "haunted young girl" with "an ability to see deep into people". Mary Lou's youngest adoptive daughter, who manages to conceal her disobedience from her.
- Cassie Credence – The oldest of Mary Lou's adoptive children, she assists her mother in her crusade against mutants.
- Thomas Meyer - A Dark mutant who is one of the most dangerous mutants of all-time (second only to Mr. Stupid NoHead) and was very close to Master Intelligence.
- Mrs Golberg – mother of Teryn Weber and Reba Golberg.
- Lt. M. Young
- Gilbert Bingley
- Madam Ya Shan
- A Demiguise
- A Secretary
- A Sex Trade Worker
- Rebecca (Picture only) – The former love of Jay who betrayed his trust, leaving him bitter about her but still keeping a picture of her.
Behind the ScenesEdit
The book was released on 12 December, 2016. Master Intelligence is mentioned in the book; he had met Anakin at a 2030 S.M.S.B. Skyfighter Tournament. The Dark Flame, and the intensifying of an international manhunt for him, is mentioned in the book as a story on the cover of The London Ghost newspaper.
Notes and ReferencesEdit
|D. Isaac Thomas' The Super Babies series|
|Pride of the Super Babies||book||novelization|
|The Blabberish Singer||book||novelization|
|Revenge of Hell Burnbottom||book||novelization|
|An Ended Generation||book||novelization|
|The Final Chapter||book||novelization|
|Zero to Hero||book||novelization|
|The Second Hero||book||novelization|
|The Last Battle||book||novelization|
|The X-Adults: Endgame||book||novelization|
|The Life and Legends|
|Revenge of Hell Burnbottom||book||individual|