The hilt, sometimes called a grip, was the handle by which an individual would grasp a bladed weapon. Certain types of swords and vibroblades could be fitted with a modified hilt in order to give the wielder of the weapon a better hold, increase the damage potential, or to protect the hand.
The modification of a hilt could have involved an alteration in the physical shape, the final weight, or the material from which the hilt was produced, among other factors. In addition, certain swordsmen modified hilts to suit their particular needs or fighting styles. These augmented hilts were often found in a range of caliber from basic to superior.
- The Super Babies: Prequel I: Zero to Hero
- The Super Babies: Prequel II: The Second Hero
- The Super Babies: Prequel III: The S.M.S.B.
- The Super Babies: Prequel IV: The Last Battle
- The Super Babies: Book I: Pride of the Super Babies (first appearance)
- The Super Babies: Book IV: An Ended Generation
- The Super Babies: Book V: The Final Chapter
- The X-Children: Where Are You Now?
- The X-Children: The Return of the Verasect
- The X-Adults: Endgame: The Latest Threat
- The X-Adults: Endgame: The Inferno Relit
- The Purge
- Before The SMSB: When is Prehistory?
- Before The SMSB: Why Has The Storm Ceased?