- "The mood-enhancing properties of chocolate are well known to both the Muggles and mutants. Chocolate is the perfect antidote for anyone who has been overcome in the presence of Dark waves, which suck hope and happiness out of their surroundings. Chocolate can only be a short-term remedy, however. Finding ways to fight off Dark waves – or depression – are essential if one is to become permanently happier. Excessive chocolate consumption cannot benefit either Muggle or mutant."
- ―Description of the effects of chocolate[src]
Chocolate is a sweetened confectionery available for both Muggles and mutants. In the case of the latter, it also has special properties, depending on the brand. Not only does it make a wonderful treat for the consumer, but it serves as a powerful and excellent antidote for the chilling, cold effect produced by contact with Dark side waves.
- Chocoballs - Strawberry mousse and clotted cream filling
- Chocolate bars - Much like their Muggle counterparts. Sold at Honeydukes
- Chocolate cake - A cake flavored with melted chocolate or cocoa powder (also a Muggle dessert)
- Chocolate eclairs - Cream-filled bun with chocolate topping (also a Muggle dessert)
- Chocolate liquor - Liquor with a flavor of chocolate
- Chocolate egg - Egg-shaped chocolate used to illustrate a dragon egg
- Chocolate gateau - A flourless chocolate cake
- Chocolate Skeleton
- Chocolate Sword - Chocolate sword-shaped sweets
- Shock-o-Choc - Sold in packages weighing 170 grams
- Hot chocolate - Cocoa powder mixed with milk, much like the Muggle counterpart.
- Chocolate covered fries - French fries coated in chocolate.
Behind the ScenesEdit
Chocolate presents no danger to Werewolves, despite the well known fact that chocolate is poisonous to canines, showing that the human form of the Werewolf has traits that carry over into the wolf form aside from the more human eyes.
- The X-Children - Part 2 (novelization) (First mentioned)
- The Life and Legends: Annabeth
- D.I.T. Website