|"Are you sure about this?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
The attack on New York City was a minor conflict that took place on 2 April, 2032, during the Third NoHead War, in which all three of the Elite NoHeads led by Hell Burnbottom Apparated across New York City, stormed into Broadway Street and destroyed several establishments, and then proceeded to tear the Brooklyn Bridge down.
On the day of the attack, the NoHead Sign appeared over New York City and, moments later, all three of the Elite NoHeads stormed through Park Avenue, and broke into Broadway Street. For as of yet unknown reasons, they ransacked Flora Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor, killing Flora Fortescue herself. They also assaulted Thames Metalle and the blacksmith chose to come with them quietly. Apart from a few pieces of debris and a bullet embedded in the wall, no signs of struggle were left to be found. Taking stacks of guns to arm their fast growing legions with them, the Elite NoHeads proceeded to quickly Disapparate.
To finish the job, the Elite NoHeads proceeded to Apparate to Brooklyn Bridge, on Hell Burnbottom's orders. They flew around the bridge in a spiral motion to create a twisting and buckling movement on the bridge walkway. The cables snapping, the bridge undulated and twisted intensely, pulling free of its piers, ultimately splitting in half and crashing violently into the river below, killing some Muggles who were crossing the bridge at the time.
- The X-Children - Part 2 (first appearance) (Appears in deleted scenes)
- The X-Children - Part 2 (novelization) (Mentioned only)
Notes and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 The X-Children - Part 2 (novelization)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 According to Perpetual Seer - Melissa Vance's Compliments (see this image), the newspaper reported, on 13 April, that the collapse of the Brooklyn Bridge had taken place 11 days prior — 11 days before 13 April is 2 April.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 HecksCast Interview with D. Isaac Thomas
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- ↑ In The X-Children - Part 2 (novelization), a headline on the Perpetual Seer is visible stating: "Bridge Collapse: Death Toll Rises"