- Red X returns to the MBH.
- The S.M.S.B. go on a field trip. There, Sebiscuits dispatches a polar bear.
- Through a vision, Lindsay Kellerman learns the truth about her parents.
- The Battle of Bast Castle occurs:
- Hell Burnbottom inadvertently destroys Sebiscuits' mortal plane.
- Sebiscuits kills Nagatha.
- The S.M.S.B. move to rescue Sebiscuits.
- The Elite NoHeads are destroyed by Red X and Telekinibabe.
- With the help of Lindsay Kellerman and Master Intelligence, Red X defeats Hell Burnbottom once and for all.
- The Third NoHead War ends.
- Master Intelligence and Lindsay Kellerman create a yearbook.
- Master Intelligence recovers the teleportation device. He teleports into Bast Castle and rescues George Thames II and Evans.
- Nagatha’s corpse is recovered by the Gladiator, who brings her to Transylvania Quarters in a capsule. There, he somehow brings her back to life and takes her under his custody. Nagatha serves the Gladiator and the Knights of Plague.
Notes and references Edit
- ↑ Template:YearMathTYA
- ↑ The Second World War began in 1939, which is 1,347 BTC in The Super Babies's World Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Nativity and the calendar based on the Treaty of America is 1,939 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ Template:YearMathRu
- ↑ The Great Purge took place in 2013, which is 1,347 BTC in The Super Babies's World Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Nativity and the calendar based on the Great Purge is 2,013 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ 5.00 5.01 5.02 5.03 5.04 5.05 5.06 5.07 5.08 5.09 5.10 5.11 The X-Children: The Return of the Verasect
- ↑ The X-Adults: Endgame: The Latest Threat
|21st century : 2030s|
|2030 - 2031 - 2032 - 2033 - 2034 - 2035 - 2036 - 2037 - 2038 - 2039|
| 21st century|
2000s 2010s 2020s 2030s 2040s 2050s 2060s 2070s 2080s 2090s