- Rufus Black, nephew of former Mayor Aurora Black, disintegrates a toy soldier as a bet. The Fobbles do not notice that the toy had gone missing, but Black is suspended from the Conventional Abuse of Mutantry Office, after an inquiry is launched two days later.
- Becca Smith goes to the MBH for testing, though Baby Intelligence deems her testing score too low for registration. The MBH is then attacked by Nagatha, and Becca goes to fetch the police, not realizing Nagatha has contaminated her clothes, forcing Baby Intelligence to save Becca and relinquish the snake. The police take Becca home.
- In a fit of rage, Becca stops idolizing Baby Intelligence and hates him.
- Jerry Allen returns to the Allen shack from at least his first imprisonment, only to find his father dead and sister abandoned.
- Baby Intelligence finishes the motor home.
- The American Purge begins.
Original Timeline Edit
Alternate Timeline Edit
See also Edit
Notes and references Edit
- ↑ D.I.T. Website - Writing by D. Isaac Thomas: "Presidents of the United States of America"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Perpetual Seer - Melissa Vance's Compliments
- ↑ The Purge
- ↑ Template:YearMathTYA
- ↑ The Second World War began in 1939, which is 1,347 BTC in The Super Babies's World Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Nativity and the calendar based on the Treaty of America is 1,939 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ Template:YearMathRu
- ↑ The Great Purge took place in 2013, which is 1,347 BTC in The Super Babies's World Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Nativity and the calendar based on the Great Purge is 2,013 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Super Babies: Book V: The Final Chapter
|21st century : 2020s|
|2020 - 2021 - 2022 - 2023 - 2024 - 2025 - 2026 - 2027 - 2028 - 2029|