- 5 January: The Lunch Money Bandit is arrested by Officer Walltalker.
- 6 January: The Battle of the Fifth NoHead Base is fought. Mr. Stupid NoHead and Merlin's second apprentice are killed off.
- Lindsay Kellerman joins the S.M.S.B.
- R2-T9 is discharged in Albert's junkyard, but is rebuilt by Tyler Grant and Shaun Thomas.
- The remaining NoHeads return to the Yellowstone Base.
- The NoHeads attempt, but fail, to possess Rocken Role, though he is left speaking Blabberish for a time.
- The S.M.S.B. learns that the NoHeads have begun using the Yellowstone Base.
- The S.M.S.B. meets Hell Burnbottom, Brute Gunray, and Mean King in their base and learn that the war is not over.
- Force Baby, Baby Strength and Lindsay, and later Baby Intelligence dueled with Hell Burnbottom in the Central Chamber. During the duel, Burnbottom caused a diversion that threatened the lives of Baby Strength and Lindsay, and Intelligence was forced to save them, an act that Burnbottom took advantage of and escaped the system.
- The S.M.S.B. learns that the NoHeads are still active.
- The NoHeads and S.M.S.B. both attempt to raid each other.
- 17 April: Hell Burnbottom attempts to murder Baby Intelligence in his departure from the MBH, but is thwarted when Baby Intelligence fought back and escaped with his students aboard the Pinewood Derby.
- Tyler Grant is freed from slavery after winning the Great Sky Race in New York City.
- The S.M.S.B. members reform an alliance with the police and implement their plan to retake New York City from the NoHeads.
- The NoHeads' control station is destroyed by Telekinibabe, ending the Battle of Yellowstone.
- Baby Intelligence and Lindsay duel with Hell Burnbottom in the Yellowstone Generator Complex.
- Hell Burnbottom is killed off.
- The Lunch Money Bandit escapes from prison through his new powers.
- Sebiscuits Cardarphen and Annabeth Black break into the Whitehouse and kidnap President Aaron Clinton.
- Baby Intelligence and Sebiscuits Cardarphen dueled on a construction tower and then the City Volcano. Sebiscuits loses and was made into a cyborg.
- Sebiscuits rejoins the S.M.S.B.
- A peace celebration takes place.
- Beginning of American Purge.
Individuals that joined the S.M.S.B.Edit
- Battle of the Fifth NoHead Base
- First Battle of the Yellowstone Base
- Attack on the MBH (2020)
- Battle of the Yellowstone Base
- Duel in the Yellowstone Base
- Third Duel In The NoHead Base
- Battle of the Western Field
- Duel in the Bench Store
- Mission to the Third NoHead Base
- Duel in New York City
- Beginning of American Purge
- Fifth NoHead Base
- Nineteen NoHead sevlows
- Yellowstone Base
- Kenzie Walters
- Annabeth Black
- The Super Babies: Book IV: An Ended Generation
- The Super Babies: Book IV: An Ended Generation (graphic novel)
- The Super Babies: Book V: The Final Chapter
- The Super Babies: Book V: The Final Chapter (graphic novel)
Notes and references Edit
- ↑ The Super Babies: Book I: Pride of the Super BabiesB= }}
- ↑ Template:YearMathTYA
- ↑ The Second World War began in 1939, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's World Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Nativity and the calendar based on the Treaty of America is 1,939 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ Template:YearMathRu
- ↑ Template:YearMathGRS
|21st century : 2020s|
|2020 - 2021 - 2022 - 2023 - 2024 - 2025 - 2026 - 2027 - 2028 - 2029|