|"Well, shouldn't we rearrange this?"
This article or section needs to be cleaned up to conform to a higher standard of article quality. Please follow the guidelines in the Manual of Style and complete this article to the highest level of quality before continuing on smaller articles. Remove this message when finished.
- 2 January: The S.M.S.B. undertakes a perilous summit across Mount Everest to obtain the third and final scroll.
- 3 January: The Ambush at the McCallin House is initiated.
- 4 January: The S.M.S.B. flees to New Hampshire.
- 5 January: Baby Strength is kidnapped by Black and Walters. Minutes later, the Lunch Money Bandit is arrested by Officer Walltalker.
- 6 January: The Battle of the Fifth NoHead Base is fought. Mr. Stupid NoHead and Merlin's second apprentice are killed off.
- 6 January: Lindsay Kellerman joins the S.M.S.B.
- 7 January: Hell Burnbottom is appointed as the new NoHead Grandmaster.
- c. 25 January: Baby Intelligence plays his first Crodela match.
- R2-T9 is discharged in Albert's junkyard, but is rebuilt by Tyler Grant and Shaun Thomas.
- The remaining NoHeads return to the Yellowstone Base.
- The NoHeads attempt, but fail, to possess Rocken Role, though he is left speaking Blabberish for a time.
- The S.M.S.B. learns that the NoHeads have begun using the Yellowstone Base.
- The S.M.S.B. meets Hell Burnbottom, Brute Gunray, and Mean King in their base and learn that the war is not over.
- Force Baby, Baby Strength and Lindsay, and later Baby Intelligence dueled with Hell Burnbottom in the Central Chamber. During the duel, Burnbottom caused a diversion that threatened the lives of Baby Strength and Lindsay, and Intelligence was forced to save them, an act that Burnbottom took advantage of and escaped the system.
- The S.M.S.B. learns that the NoHeads are still active.
- The NoHeads and S.M.S.B. both attempt to raid each other.
- 17 April: Hell Burnbottom attempts to murder Baby Intelligence in his departure from the MBH, but is thwarted when Baby Intelligence fought back and escaped with his students aboard the Pinewood Derby.
- Tyler Grant is freed from slavery after winning the Great Sky Race in New York City.
- The S.M.S.B. members reform an alliance with the police and implement their plan to retake New York City from the NoHeads.
- The NoHeads' control station is destroyed by Telekinibabe, ending the Battle of Yellowstone.
- Baby Intelligence and Lindsay duel with Hell Burnbottom in the Yellowstone Generator Complex.
- Hell Burnbottom is killed off.
- The Lunch Money Bandit escapes from prison through his new powers.
- Sebiscuits Cardarphen and Annabeth Black break into the Whitehouse and kidnap President Aaron Clinton.
- 1 June: Holy Mackerels vs Galloping Grenades Crodela match:
- 4 June: Baby Intelligence and Sebiscuits Cardarphen dueled on a construction tower and then the City Volcano.
- 5 June: Cardarphen is made into a cyborg.
- 6 June: Cardarphen rejoins the S.M.S.B. Annabeth Black is shot in the head by Force Baby.
- 10 June: A peace celebration takes place.
- The NoHeads overthrow the government and rule as a triumvirate.
- Whammo Fireball, the Lunch Money Bandit, and Darren Slade are arrested for the torture of Laura and Dexter. Laura and Dexter are admitted to NYC Hospital.
- Beginning of American Purge.
Individuals that joined the S.M.S.B.Edit
- Battle of the Fifth NoHead Base
- First Battle of the Yellowstone Base
- Attack on the MBH (2020)
- Battle of the Yellowstone Base
- Third Duel In The NoHead Base
- Battle of the Western Field
- Battle of the Eastern Field
- Duel in the Bench Store
- Mission to the Third NoHead Base
- Duel on the Construction Tower
- Skirmish in the City Volcano
- Attack on Dexter and Laura
- Beginning of American Purge
- Fifth NoHead Base
- Yellowstone Base
- Golden Gates
- Western Field
Notes and references Edit
- ↑ The Super Babies: Book I: Pride of the Super Babies
- ↑ Template:YearMathTYA
- ↑ The Second World War began in 1939, which is 1,347 BTC in The Super Babies's World Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Nativity and the calendar based on the Treaty of America is 1,939 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ Template:YearMathRu
- ↑ The Great Purge took place in 2013, which is 1,347 BTC in The Super Babies's World Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Nativity and the calendar based on the Great Purge is 2,013 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Super Babies: Book II: The Blabberish Singer, Chapter 8 (Crodela)
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 The Super Babies: Book V: The Final Chapter
|21st century : 2020s|
|2020 - 2021 - 2022 - 2023 - 2024 - 2025 - 2026 - 2027 - 2028 - 2029|