- The Lynch and Stewart families attend a family reunion.
- The majority of the aforementioned families, amid others, are destroyed.
- Baby Strength and Force Baby become orphaned.
- 7 June - Rocken Role graduates from high school with a 3.897 GPA.
- 10 June - Baby Intelligence is born.
- Peter Hecks is abandoned by his parents, but is then adopted by the police and trained by them.
- Mr. Stupid NoHead reveals himself to the public.
- Baby Intelligence and Mr. Stupid NoHead duel for the first time.
- The MBH is built.
- Bomb Man is arrested.
- Baby Intelligence learns that Rotta Hecks (his mother) is a NoHead.
- Sebiscuits and Baby Intelligence's mission to rescue Mayor Katie Black proved to be successful, as Sebiscuits barely managed to crash-land the Wasp in the streets.
- Sebiscuits joins the S.M.S.B.
- On Mr. Stupid NoHead's orders, Rotta Hecks begins the construction of a new NoHead base.
- Baby Strength and Force Baby join the S.M.S.B. in July.
August - October Edit
- Using the teleportation device, Elise Mentum conducted an experiment to travel back in time for more than a few hours. She was trapped, for a period of five days, in the year 1419. When she was finally retrieved to the present, her body had aged five centuries, and she died.
- Elise's excursion to the past provoked a great disturbance to the life paths of all those she met, changing the present so dramatically that no fewer than twenty-five of their descendants vanished in the present, having been "un-born".
- Time itself was disturbed. Tuesday following Elise's reappearance lasted two and a half full days, and August, September, and October shot by in the course of a single day, leading up to November.
- Paige and three police attempted to arrest Mr. Stupid NoHead after the S.M.S.B. attacked the NoHead Base, but failed and were killed by NoHead. Paige was defeated only with assistance from the manipulated Sebiscuits. Sebiscuits subsequently became NoHead's new apprentice.
- The robot soldiers led by Sebiscuits raid the police station.
- A robot squad collected an energy crystal towards the end of its battle to power the NoHead Base's superlaser.
- A homing beacon in the police station was altered by Baby Intelligence to preserve the police.
- Sebiscuits dueled Baby Intelligence, and was picked up by Mr. Stupid NoHead after being disarmed. He proceeded to remotely deactivate the NoHead Rocket Army, allowing for Rocket soldiers to take their place.
- Sebiscuits meets Hell Burnbottom.
- Mr. Stupid NoHead murders Zach and Bridgett Kellerman, but his lightning rebounds off Lindsay Kellerman, his target. He leaves in anger after failing to find her in the house.
- The S.M.S.B. engages the Rocket army.
- Mr. Stupid NoHead murders Rotta Hecks, despite feeble resistance from Rotta.
- Paige is killed at Sebiscuits' hand.
- The Rocket army is temporarily deactivated.
The lead singer and lyricist of a punk band is captured by robot soldiers. He manages to escape, but is then murdered by Augustus Salt.
- Attack on New York City
- Skirmish in the Sky
- Battle of the Wasp
- Attack on the NoHead Base
- Operation: Purge
- Attack on the Police Station
- Attack at the Kellerman House
- First Battle of the NoHead Base
- Elise Mentum
- New York City
- Fourth NoHead Base
- Kellerman House
- Rotta Hecks
Behind the ScenesEdit
- July: The X-Adults: Endgame - Part 2 is scheduled for release.
- The largest plothole in the 2019 continuity is that Baby Intelligence was three months old in January of 2020, yet he was born in June 2019, meaning he should be seven months old. This was later dissolved after D. Isaac Thomas revealed the existence of Elise Mentum in July of 2016.
- The Super Babies: Prequel II: The Second Hero
- The Super Babies: Prequel III: The S.M.S.B.
- The Super Babies: Prequel IV: The Last Battle
Notes and References Edit
- ↑ Template:YearMathTYA
- ↑ The Second World War began in 1939, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's World Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Nativity and the calendar based on the Treaty of America is 1,939 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ Template:YearMathRu
- ↑ Template:YearMathGRS
|21st century : 2010s|
|2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 - 2016 - 2017 - 2018 - 2019|