- Rocken Role allows the company to produce the video for "Baby Song", and its video is uploaded to YouTube, and receives 7,569 views in the first month alone.
- 11 March: The video goes viral, acquiring millions of views on YouTube in a matter of days, becoming the most-talked-about topic on Facebook, and garnering mostly negative feedback.
- 14 March: The single is released, with first-week sales estimated to be around 60,000.
- 22 March: Role appears on the Disney Channel, during which he performs the song and discusses the incredible popularity it got.
- The song peaks on the Billboard Hot 100.
- In response to the YouTube video of “Baby Song”, Role begins to receive email death threats, which are investigated by the police led by Sheriff Bladepoint basing in New York City.
On “Top 100 Liked Videos,” it peaks at #2, behind only "Gangnam Style."
- When Mr. Stupid NoHead travels to Yellowstone, he rounds up many wolves there in a step to compensate for the Attack on the NoHead Base. Returned to base via several cruisers, one of which NoHead himself pilots, they are stored in an underground chamber in his emergency base.
- The NoHead Wolves are fed two police victims.
- In the UK, "Baby Song" debuts at number 41 on the UK Singles Chart.
Behind the Scenes Edit
- The Life and Legends: Annabeth is released.
|21st century : 2010s|
|2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 - 2016 - 2017 - 2018 - 2019|
| 21st century|
2000s 2010s 2020s 2030s 2040s 2050s 2060s 2070s 2080s 2090s