- Mr. Stupid NoHead is kidnapped by members of Sanct Security, which Mr. Crooked NoHead had made sure would occur by acknowledging his son as an acquaintance in public with Max as a witness.
- Shortly thereafter, Ms. Bitter NoHead’s graduation takes place. During it, Mr. Crooked NoHead is nearly killed by assassins in a hit ordered by Max Tegan and Sanct Security.
- As Crooked focuses his efforts to foil the kidnapping attempt and use it to locate Max, he is unaware that a second attack had been planned against him. Sage Preston is contacted by the assassins with the information, and immediately notifies Mr. Stupid NoHead. The two arrive at the Dark Lodge as Crooked, gravely injured and barely conscious, is lashing out against his attackers. All the others, including the employs at the front of the building, had been killed.
- Mr. Stupid NoHead personally executes Max Tegan and many other members of the Gran Protectorate in the embassy.
- The Imperial Police are unable to find any culprits behind either incident, even though the Government Investigatory Committee forms a special task force to look into the matter in the wake of Senator Kim’s assassination.
Individuals who started at Superhero School Edit
|20th century : 1990s|
|1990 - 1991 - 1992 - 1993 - 1994 - 1995 - 1996 - 1997 - 1998 - 1999|